ST Range – Anti-Smash & Grab, But Better!
The ST Range means Stable Dye.
Stable dye means the glue is separated from the dye in the manufacturing process.
The advantages of using SFF’s ST Range, as compared to Anti-Smash & Grab Film:
- The film will last to its expected life span
- No delaminating or dis-colouration of the material
- When installed, the film has optimum clarity
- Much more durable than the ordinary dyed materials
- Comes in 3 shades of Charcoal – 20%, 35%, and 50%
At SFF we do more than just protect your vehicle, and our ST Range will increase the comfort of your vehicle by not only providing you with safety and security but also heat rejection.
Every one of our Anti-Smash & Grab or ST Range Films comes fully backed by years of refinement and a level of quality that rivals the best in the world.
SFF can offer you a variety of different ranges to suit every customer’s pocket. We have the solution to cater for your sun protection, and privacy needs. Our installers have a wealth of knowledge to pass on, from installing onto the most exotic Ferrari’s and Porches to everyday run around vehicles like the VW Polo and Audi A3.
Our Anti-Smash & Grab, and ST Range of films does the following:
- Provides enhanced security
- Resists smash and grab burglaries
- Allows up to 70% of the visible light through your windows
- Holds glass together in the event of a break-in or breakage incident
- Blocks heat and reduces hot spots by rejecting up to 97% of the sun’s infrared rays
- Reduce energy bills by lowering the workload of air conditioning units
- Protection against injuries to persons or damage to items caused by fragments of broken glass
- Abrasion resistant coating to maintain its appearance
- Rejects UV light, reduces fading to fabrics and furnishings
- Protection against skin ailments related to direct sunlight
SFF Range of films means protection for the entire family, staff, artworks, furniture, and stock.
Call the SFF offices for a free quote on installation around KZN, or for requirements regarding DIY applications.